Monday, February 7, 2011

Cassy Day 1

I am excited for this course because I enjoyed the grade 11 course in media arts. I had a lot of fun playing around with the different techniques to change a picture. The final products always turned out the way I wanted them to, and I was very happy with the end results. I also loved getting marks back from each assignment, because I did well on each of them and I did well at the end of the course.  I am also excited to end my day with the media arts class because this is my last year, and I feel like it will a great way to end my day and year.


Yes I agree to all of the rules that are applied to this class.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cassy. I think the end of the day is perfect for this course too. What a fun way to end off.

    I like the contrast for your font colour and am pleased that you seem to be able to spell.

    Welcome to class kiddo:)

    ReplyDelete