Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GRUMPY PIG

 



When making my pig art, I chose a picture of a grumpy pig with rain boots. I decided that this pig could be grumpy because the weather isn't nice. I took a picture of a puddle outside of Our Lady of Lourdes in the sand. I placed the grumpy pig in this puddle and made it look like his feet were in the mud. I also took a picture of a dark cloud outside on a rainy day. I cropped the cloud and placed it into my picture for the effect of a rainstorm. I got a picture of a raindrop, and plotted it in my picture several times to give the FULL effect of a rainstorm. I found a picture of a raindrop rippling into the water and decided to add that into my pig art. I faded the ripple into my picture so that it was the same color as the mud, and changed the sizes of each ripple in the mud. The focal point of my picture would be the pig with RED rain boots. The main idea of this picture would be that the red boots are on this pig for a reason, being that he doesn't want to get wet or muddy in the first place. This pig is grumpy because it is raining and he is getting wet, meanwhile the whole point of this pig in rain boots is to stay dry, and keep the mud from touching him.  




No comments:

Post a Comment