Thursday, April 7, 2011

VOTE


For my poster, I decided that I would choose a cell phone. I believe that a cell phone strongly represents a high school audience because you rarely see anyone without one. People take their cell phones out absolutely anywhere and everywhere. The bold RED font stands out clearly, and also matches the little phone "talk" button in the bottom right corner. The call button in the corner stands out because it means, speak. This symbolizes that everyone has their own voice, and because everyone uses their cell phones everyday, and people use their voices everyday, then voting should be something you want to over power your voice for. 
NOT DONE

1 comment:

  1. I see that you marked this "NOT DONE" but I am trying to stay on top of my work load. The deadline for this was April 8 and it is now the 13th so I am pressing on.
    I think your design is both clever and effective. It is indeed well suited to a teen audience and does use colour contrast very well. There is a minor flaw at the bottom where you seem to have doctored the grey bottom edge. There is a way to put the metallic shine back on.
    It looks good in print format and also on the TV. Well done!

    ReplyDelete